5 things to do in Dubai during Summer Surprises
With summer on the horizon, the entire city gears up for Dubai Summer Surprises from 21 June until 3 August, a month-long celebration of entertainment and shopping. Explore the treasure trove of family fun across town and make the most of Dubai's bright summers with live concerts, fireworks and discounts just about everywhere you can imagine.
- Modhesh World continues to impress in Dubai World Trade Center with four free-to-enter zones full of live shows, arcade games, delicious food and rides for all ages. That's not all – make the most of all the fun with amazing promotions and raffles that could see you walking away with a brand new car!
- Families can also look forward to spending some quality time together with a load of family-friendly deals. Take a trip to one of Dubai’s many waterparks including Aquaventure which also happens to be the biggest one in the region, Wild Wadi Waterpark and Dubai’s newest waterpark, Laguna Waterpark at La Mer.
- With over 300 brands participating in more than 3500 outlets across Dubai, enjoy 6 full weeks of shopping with various items discounted until 75 percent.
- The Two Seasons Hotel & Apartments is one of the 4-star award winning hotels in Dubai that offer a range of elegant accommodation boasting city or sea views. Stay in the heart of the new Dubai on the famous Sheikh Zayed Road proximity of the metro. Book your stay for 4 nights and pay only for 3 nights or book your stay for 7 nights and pay only for 5 nights. Once you’ve settled in you can choose from a range of carefully selected experiences to enhance your stay from health, spa, and sports facilities, to fine dining. Click here to Book!
- Dubai is home to many landmark attractions that will be bustling with many activities during DSS. Visitors can pay a visit to the award-winning Dubai Frame to enjoy views of the city, or head over to The Pointe leisure and retail destination on the iconic Palm Jumeirah to enjoy a variety of shopping and exciting new restaurants.