Work with us
Two Seasons Hotel careers in Dubai
We welcome applications to work with us at the Two Seasons Hotel and Apartments. The possibilities are endless if you’re dedicated and ambitious.
We take care of our staff and believe in commitment and career development.
If we don´t have anything suitable for you at the moment please feel free to send us your current CV and a covering letter.
We’d be delighted to hear from you and will be in touch if the right vacancy for you arises.
Food & Beverage
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attends regular training sessions in line with the departmental SOP’s i.e. guest care, product knowledge, grooming standards, up-selling, etc.
- Works as per instructions from the immediate Supervisor and as per duty shifts i.e. basic cleaning work, polishing equipment, table setting, collects materials / goods from other departments, etc.
- Communicates directly with guests i.e. presents menus, helps with recommendations, receives orders, places orders and handles payments.
- Ensures proper appearance (condition of uniforms) and grooming whilst on duty.
- Works (hands on) towards the timely set up of the assigned Food & Beverage outlet, according to the meal settings and in line with the opening hours.
- Handles the guest greeting upon arrival and their seating through the hostess.
- Ensures that under no circumstances the entrance is left unattended.
- Maintains a professional / friendly, yet discreet relationship with the outlet patrons to ensure their well-being.
- Makes himself / herself familiar with all menus, promotions, and other relevant issues concerning the outlet (product knowledge).
- Reports cleanliness and maintenance issues to the immediate Supervisor.
- Handles guest complaints as per instructions or consults the immediate Supervisor.
- Does all mise en place work according to the whole day service requirements.
- Attends all regular departmental briefings and contributes to an open communication within the assigned team.
- Contributes to meet / maximize the monthly revenue budget for the respective outlet and understands to control the operational expenses.
- Familiar with the company’s internal policies and safety procedures
- Helps in other areas of the Hotel if the situation requires.
- To be responsible for cashier’s house fund, and its safekeeping.
- To ensure that a check is made and recorded in the POS system for every food & beverage sale in the outlet.
- To ensure that a check is made and recorded in the POS system for any meals consumed by employees, or any service offered to guests as complimentary or entertainment.
- To enter opening and closing check no. used in his/her shift in the Night Auditors logbook, and ensure that checks are used serially, and all the checks are accounted for.
- To open a guest check in the POS system, punching orders, splitting and transferring tables, settling checks as cash, room charge, credit card or city ledger.
- To prepare cashier’s summary and tally it with Micros (POS) reading at the close of his shift.
- To printing and tally transaction list from credit card machines with physical check, and Micros reading.
- To prepare deposit envelope, write the deposit amount in cashier’s deposit sheet and drop the envelope in the Front Office safe depository, in the presence of a witness, who has also signed the witness column of the cashier’s deposit sheet.