Two Seasons Hotel Dubai getting more awards
The Best 4 Star Hotel and the Best Serviced Apartments were awarded to Two Seasons Hotel Dubai during the Arabian Travel Awards 2019 held at The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina on October 22. The Arabian Travel Award recognizes top industry organizations and professionals who have shown skill, creativity, ingenuity, and success in the Middle East & North Africa’s growing hospitality industry.
Two Seasons Hotel & Apartments Dubai was presented with two awards for being the best in hospitality in recognition for unsurpassed service excellence amongst business travelers and long stay guests.
“We sincerely thank our clients, guests and each & everyone who supported and voted for us. We hope to continue our success moving forward to showcase all our activities and efforts to satisfy our guests and we are proud that our contribution to the industry has been awarded,” said Freddy Farid, Managing Director of Two Seasons Hotel & Apartments Dubai.
Arabian Travel Awards is the DDP group’s first-ever international initiative to celebrate talent from the tourism and hospitality industries in the Middle East. The awards consist of a unique system of jury judgment and internet voting to give out absolutely fair and unbiased results. The formal black-tie event was attended by over 150 notable personalities from the travel and tourism sector of the Middle East.
In addition to this award, the Dubai hotel also earned several awards since the beginning of the year:
- Dubai Sustainability Award for 4 Star Hotel category by the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing
- Best 4 Star Apart Hotel Worldwide and listing among the top 50 4 Star Hotel Family Hotel Worldwide
- First runner up in the Corporate Category of the Emirates Environmental Recycling Awards
- First runner Up Award in the Hospitality category of the Arabia CSR Award
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Green Globe certified hotel