5 things to do in Dubai to celebrate Kuwait National Day
Amazing events and activities will be held in Dubai to celebrate the National Day of the State of Kuwait, on 25 February. The events for this special occasion reflects the strong and fraternal relations between the UAE and Kuwait and the peoples of both countries.
- Burj Khalifa for a world-class show honoring the country's 58th anniversary.
- Fireworks show, Visitors of Beach Canteen behind Sunset Mall and Dubai Festival City Mall will get the chance to watch spectacular fireworks show at the beach at 8:15pm.
- Two Seasons Hotel & Apartments offers free tickets to Dubai Parks and Resorts along with your stay in luxury suites and apartments.
- Children’s City in Creek Park is organizing immersive programs for Kuwaiti families from 21 to 25 February.
- The Green Planet. Take a walk through a tropical rainforest right here in Dubai for this special day. Head down to The Green Planet in the chic open-air shopping district of City Walk to be transported into a natural ecosystem filled with flora and fauna.